CV – Florencia Lalor
Date of birth: June 14th, 1980
Contact cellphone: +54 9 11 34811206
- Fundación Aiglé, Postgraduate course in Cognitive and Systemic Oriented Therapy, Buenos Aires, , 2019-2020.
- Columbia University, School of Social Work, Master in Social Work, New York, May 2009.
- Universidad del Salvador, Facultad de Psicología y Psicopedagogía, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Buenos Aires, December 2005.
- Graduated Cum laude, Universidad del Salvador, Facultad de Psicología y Psicopedagogía, December 2005.
- Pavao Consulting and Coaching, Boston, Training in Adoption Competent Therapy, June 2019.
- Ackerman Institute for the Family, New York, Intensive Seminar in Couple and Family Therapy, May 2019.
- Ackerman Institute for the Family, New York, Workshop about Theraplay with Dafna Lender, May 2019.
- Ackerman Institute for the Family, New York, Foundations of Family Therapy, and short course about Therapy for Families with a terminally ill member, 2006-2007.
- New York University, Silver School of Social Work, Presentation at the Training on How to Become an Adoption Competent Therapist, New York, United States, 2019.
- Indiana Adoptee Network, Certificate of attendance to the 2nd. Annual Adoption Conference, Indiana, United States, 2018.
- LA VOZ DEL HIJO, a space created so that adoptees can speak up and express themselves.
- Private Practice, Clinical Psychologist, Buenos Aires, Argentina, January 2018 – Present.
– Adoption Consultant.
– Individual Therapy.
– Family Therapy.
– Couples Therapy.
– Therapy for children and adolescents.
- IBM Argentina, Corporate Citizenship and Corporate Affairs, Buenos Aires, Argentina, January 2011 – January 2012.
– Planning, development, execution, and supervision of Social Responsibility projects in response to local needs.
– Social Report Development
- Ecpat USA (End Child Prostitution and Trafficking), Project Assistant, New York, United States, 2009-2010.
– Planning, implementation, and monitoring of projects to raise child trafficking and child prostitution public awareness.
– Results of implemented projects evaluation.
– Management of strategic alliances with governmental and non-governmental organizations and different publics of interest external to the organization.
– Incidence on public policies.
- Metropolitan Center for Mental Health, Clinical Psychologist, New York, United States, 2007-2008.
– Adults, adolescents, and children individual therapy.
– Family therapy.
- Spence-Chapin (Adoption Agency), Adoption Counselor, New York, U.S.A., 2006-2007.
– Counsel women who were considering giving a baby up for adoption.
– Mentorship program for adoptees.
- Ackerman Institute for the Family, Intern, New York, United States, 2006.
– Family Intakes.
– Family and couples therapy.
- Hospital Borda, Intern, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2004.
– Therapeutic companion for hospitalized patients.
- Fundación Cimientos, Supervisor of the School Scholarship Program, Buenos Aires, Argentina, 2003.
– Supervise and evaluate 30 students attending primary, middle and high school.